Organizations We Believe In
The following organizations are non-profit victims service agencies that directly help the victims of human trafficking through counseling, shelter, education and various other services necessary to transform a survivor into a "thriver." Do you have time for volunteering? Mentoring? Extra resources or finances to give? Do you know of someone who does? Each of the below organizations are hard at work creating safe havens for the victims; accompanying them on the long, complicated path of restoration. And, each of these organizations could use your help. Learn more by clicking on their links:
Prayer for Victim Services Organizations
We have reached out to San Diego organizations who provide direct care to those who have been trafficked, including women with children. These are the specific issues that they have requested prayer for during this time:
- Survivor healing
- For service providers to have wisdom, strength and endurance for the work that they do
- For clients to find peace and hope in the midst of recovery
- Open doors for work and housing opportunities
- Continued prayers over clients who are breaking down strongholds of addiction and trauma
- We have recently brought two new girls into our shelter, and would love prayer for their adjustment, mental wellbeing and incorporation into the home.
- Strength and Endurance for Service Providers to serve clients well
- Hope and Healing for clients in services
- Provision for all the clients needs
- Please pray for continued good health, focus and healthy mindsets
- For continued healthy spiritual and emotional growth
- Pray for those overcoming addiction and overcoming/breaking co-dependent relationships
- Keep our staff in prayer as well as our volunteers.
- Please pray for the healing of the ladies that we serve!
- For our residents to have strength and courage as they work through their trauma and create new, healthy life rhythms
- For living wage job connections and healthy employment environments for our residents
- For connections and financial provision to renovate our safe house in San Diego (property was built in the 1920's)
- For connections and financial provision to open up a 2nd safe house and Recovery Program in San Diego to meet the needs of our county
- For the success of GenerateHope’s first virtual fundraiser event on October 25: give.classy.org/generatehope/
- For connections and financial provision in Colorado as GenerateHope is planning on opening a safe house and Recovery Program in the Boulder/Denver area, summer of 2021
- Refuge for Women SoCal launch plan is in its final phase with only a financial milestone and the hiring of the Program Director and supporting staff to go. God's Hand has been very clear and active as we seek to welcome our first residents in 2020. Finding a
- Program Director with the right spiritual and trauma recovery experience to learn and lead the new Refuge SoCal home, launching in late Fall 2020
Meet the Needs of Survivors During This Crisis
The following organizations are non-profit victims service agencies that directly help the victims of human trafficking through counseling, shelter, education and various other services necessary to transform a survivor into a "thriver." Each of the below organizations are hard at work creating safe havens for the victims; accompanying them on the long, complicated path of restoration. And, each of these organizations could use your help. The people exploited by the commercial sex industry are even more at risk today because of the volatility in our world. Desperation and violence are likely on the rise.
Alabaster Jar Project
International Network of Hearts
North County Lifeline Project Life
Are you a victim services organization? We want to support you.
Enter your needs and prayer requests here: Link to form.